About QPS BV
Quality Positioning Services BV (QPS), headquartered in Zeist, The Netherlands, is an independent software design company founded in 1986. QPS subsidiary offices are located in Canada, the USA and the UK.
QPS are experts in maritime geomatics software and services. QPS solutions are used across a variety of industries, including hydrographic surveying, offshore construction, chart production, and piloting. Marine construction solutions are highly focused in oil and gas, offshore wind farms, and the dredging industry. Services include on-site and on-board training, setup, and support. With the highest capabilities and industry-renowned stability, QPS keeps even the most complex jobs running smoothly.
- Qinsy is a software suite used for survey planning, acquisition and real-time processing for many types of maritime geomatics surveys, ranging from simple singlebeam surveys up to complex offshore construction works.
- Qimera is an evolution in hydrographic data processing, simple and easy to use while still offering the most advanced and cutting-edge tools.
- Fledermaus is an interactive 4D geospatial analysis software. With movie-making tools and integrated video playback, it is the gold standard for presentation and communication.
- Qarto offers rapid, automated ENC production from high-resolution source bathymetry. It is the tool of choice for some of the busiest ports in the world to maximise navigable waters.
- Qastor is a precise navigation software for piloting and docking. With under-keel clearance and real-time information updates, it is the ultimate in maritime safety.
Handelsweg 6 – 2
3707 NH Zeist
+31 306 941 200
One New Hampshire Ave., Suite 125
Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801
United States of America
+1 603 431 1773