The front cover shows a surveying crew launched from the NOAA Ship Fairweather, fulfi lling a piece of the US Arctic Nautical Charting Plan as they conduct hydrographic surveys in the vicinity of Cape Lisburne and Point Hope, Alaska. Seventy percent of this area has never been surveyed.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Depth of Burial – Galloper Offshore Wind Farm
- Teledyne Gavia Recommends Gaps for Tracking AUVs
- Real-time Validation of CoVadem Derived Water Depths
- Designing a Wave Buoy for Long-term Operational Independence
- What is Oceanography and How to Become an Oceanographer