The July-August issue of Hydro International highlights a wide variety of topics within the hydrographic industry, ranging from High Density Bathymetry ENCs to how communication and remote control solutions can transform survey operations. On the front cover, the SEA-KIT Unmanned Vessel in action. The SEA-KIT is a long-range, long-endurance, ocean capable unmanned vessel with a range of over 10,000 nautical miles.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Streaming Data Processed Live to the World Wide Web
- New Challenges for Digital Chart Production
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles Monitoring Lava Flow
- Optimising Workfl ows on the Maritime Information Highway
- Mapping the Seafl oor with Remote Sensing and Satellite Imagery