The front cover of this issue of Hydro International shows the transition from Landsat satellite imagery, to a satellite-derived bathymetry surface, to a bENC (Bathymetric Electronic Navigation Chart). The location is Golfo de Guanahacabibes, Cuba.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Bathymetric ENCs in Confi ned Waters
- Proactive Dredging in the Dutch Wadden Sea
- 30+ years of Hydrographic Education
- Port of Rotterdam – Innovative Hydrography
- A Submerged Telescope to Listen to the Universe