The Five Deeps Expedition is a round-the-world trip on DSSV Pressure Drop, a dedicated research vessel equipped aimed to send Victor Vescovo, the architect of the expedition, to the deepest point in each of the five oceans within one year. At the Mariana Trench the crew is launching the submarine DSV Limiting Factor.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Eco-engineers Strive to Save Endangered Species
- Investigating a Non-polluting Alternative to Diesel
- Exploring the Deepest Points on the Planet
- Will Hydrographic Geospatial Data Pass the Fit-for-purpose Test?
- Next Step in your Hydrographic Career