The picture on the front cover shows buoy deployment in Colwyn Bay, Wales, from RV Prince Madog. Ocean Scientifi c International Ltd (OSIL) worked with Bangor University to provide a network of three telemetered data buoys to collect and measure oceanographic, meteorological and water quality data parameters along the coast of North Wales for the SEACAMS2 project.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Vertical Datums in the Hudson River
- Monitoring Real-time Hydrodynamic Changes from Coastal Platforms
- S-121: A New Standard for Maritime Limits and Boundaries
- Staring at Waves – Knowing What’s Below
- Choosing the Right Sonar Imaging System for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles