The cover of this edition of Hydro International shows imagery acquired with the Kongsberg EM 2040P MKII, an advanced shallow water multibeam echosounder. In this issue, you will fi nd an overview article that provides you with a major update on the current state of the art of the bathymetric workhorse known as the multibeam echosounder.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Unlocking the Potential of Marine Geospatial Data
- State of the Art in Multibeam Echosounders
- The HYPACK LiDAR Payload
- Bathymetry from UAV Imagery and Machine Learning
- Measuring and 3D Mapping of Sea Ice in the Arctic
- Unmanned Vessels to Assist in Saltwater Intrusion Research