Australian Education Award - 06/10/2008
The Australasian Hydrographic Society offers an Annual Education Award of AUD 2,500. Doing so, also this year a student will be supported in his or her education towards the hydrographic profession.
The award is open to students studying or researching in any maritime discipline including, but not limited to, the following:
- Hydrography - Nautical Charting - Surveying at Sea
- Coastal Studies - Coastal Zone Management
- Offshore Resource Surveys and Management
- Port Development and Maritime Engineering
- Law of the Sea
- Marine Cartography
- Environmental Studies
- Marine Geology and Geophysics
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th December 2008. Application Forms are available from the
Australasian Hydrographic Society Web Site.
Last updated: 17/01/2021