Edgetech Sonar Training Seminar - 13/08/2013
EdgeTech, USA, will be holding its annual sonar training seminar in New Bedford, Massachusetts, USA, from 24 to 26 September 2013. This course will cover sonar theory, operational training, system maintenance and post processing data for all of EdgeTech’s standard sidescan sonar, sub-bottom profiling and combined systems.
The format for the 3-day seminar includes two days of classroom instruction and one day at sea. Topics and systems to be addressed include the following:
• 4125 Side Scan Sonar Shallow water side scan sonar operations
• 4200 Side Scan Sonar Offshore multifaceted side scan sonar solutions
• 3100 Sub-bottom Profiler Sub-bottom profiling system for various operations
• 4600 Side Scan/Bathymetry Combined side scan sonar & bathymetry system
• 2000 Series Combined Systems Combined side scan/sub-bottom profiler systemsLast updated: 30/11/2020