5 Reasons to Attend Oceanology International 2018 - 26/01/2018
The world's premier event for ocean technology will take place from 13-15 March 2018. The exhibition and conference are free to attend and will bring together the latest technologies and thought leaders worldwide, giving buyers and suppliers the opportunity to do business, network and learn in one location. Read on for five reasons to attend Oceanology International 2018.
- Exhibition - meet with 500+ exhibitors from over 79 countries displaying state of the art marine technologies on the show floor.
- Conference - this year's technical tracks will cover developments in hydrography & geophysics, unmanned vehicles & vessels, to name a few.
- Catch the Next Wave - a one-day programme (Thursday 15 March), highlighting how the spirit of exploration drives forward science and technology.
- Ocean Futures Forum - an exclusive half-day programme (Tuesday 13 March) of informative debates and networking for senior strategists and heads of business.
- Vessels and Demonstrations - experience product demonstrations live on the Royal Victoria Dock, either on-board participating exhibitor vessels or from a covered dockside cabin with a programme of in- and on-water product demonstrations taking place throughout the week.