Gardline Marine Sciences Acquires Titan Environmental Surveys - 20/06/2005
Titan provides a strong portfolio of coastal activities including:
- oceanographic studies
- geophysical and hydrographic surveys
- meteorological studies
- near shore pipeline inspections
- ocean surface current radar (OSCR)
- water quality and marine benthic surveys.
In addition, the company specialises in hydrometric surveys for the Water Industry such as:
- effluent, sewer and river flow measurement
- water quality monitoring
- pollutant load assessments
- industrial discharge monitoring.
Titan’s current client base is associated with water utilities, oil and gas companies, port and harbours and the construction industry.
Gardline also announces the appointment of Gardline Environmental General Manager, Phil Durrant, as a Director of Titan. Mr Durrant, who joined Gardline just under a year ago has been instrumental in the company’s recent growth and development in the area of nearshore and coastal surveys. Last updated: 27/02/2018