Multi-Frequency Acoustic Doppler Profiler - 26/02/2009
Built to easily collect data in the most extreme flood and drought conditions, the next-generation Sontek/YSI RiverSurveyor S5 & M9 are used to collect velocity profiles, depth, and discharge data in canals, rivers and streams. It combines three instruments into one.
Multiple acoustic frequencies fused with precise bandwidth control make for the most robust and continuous shallow-to-deep channel measurements ever. Leading technologies such as Bluetooth, spread spectrum radio, and RTK (Real-Time Kinematic) GPS are all incorporated to elevate performance and expand utility.
With a press of a button on a mobile device, or from the convenience of a nearby laptop, the RiverSurveyor offers pinging and data processing. Other features are:
- Continuous shallow-to-deep discharge measurements (first of its kind!)
- Designed for extreme flood or drought conditions
- Exclusive vertical beam for bathymetry
- Built in software processing package - "RiverSurveyor Live"
- Instant data to a mobile device
- Automated cell size
Last updated: 27/02/2018