Versatile Dive Survey Boat - 17/02/2017
The Dive Survey Boat 10.00, a DutchWorkBoats (DWB) design line, is loosely based on the company's proven 7.50 and 8.50 Fast Survey Boat models. It ticks every box on the wish list of the commercial and public survey operators DWB has come across over the past year.
The vessel has been developed as an inshore or coastal diving or survey platform or survey vessel, or a daughter craft to a dredging mothership working offshore. Some eyecatching features are:
- Various cabin and deck lay-outs for diving and/or survey applications
- Generous deck space
- Built-in storage space for diving gear and umbilical sets
- Two moon pools behind cabin
- Various options for deck equipment and ample survey options
- Optional quick release hook for fast launching and recovery
- Optional A-frame and diver davit
The Dive Survey Boat 10.00 can be equipped with inboard or outboard diesels as a single or twin set-up. She can handle sterndrives, waterjets, V-drives and will sail up to 30 knots.
Flexible Interior Workspace
The cabin layout of the Dive Survey Boat 10.00 is flexible depending on the tasks at hand. This includes WC and galley packages. A crew of 4-6 people can work in full cabin comfort with computer and desk space . There’s also an option for a shorter cabin and more deck space for diver crews if this is required.Last updated: 27/04/2017