Sunrise over the little harbour of the Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (Royal NIOZ), with one of the research vessels of the institute in the background. Royal NIOZ is based on the isle of Texel. Texel, just off the northern tip of the coast of the province of North-Holland, The Netherlands, is the largest and most populated of the West Frisian islands in the Wadden Sea.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Hydrographic Knowledge Crucial to Understand Climate Change
- High-resolution Survey on Versatile UAV
- Reference Area for Multibeam Bathymetry and Backscatter
- Hydrospatial and the Marine Environment
- Cetos Dronekit: Powering Autonomy at Sea
- The Global Transition to Remote and Autonomous Operations