The cover photo of the November-December issue of Hydro International is a winning submission from Teledyne Marine's annual photo contest. The image shows a Workhorse Long Ranger ADCP being deployed to collect ocean current information. (Courtesy: Jarred Voorneveld, SAEON)
This issue contains the following articles:
- 7 Questions to Phil Payne (UKHO)
- iXblue Echoes 10,000 Sub-bottom Imager for Object Detection
- Mapping the Subsea Forests of the Mediterranean
- Exploring the Origin of Indian Ocean Geoid Low
- Airborne Multibeam Lidar Coastal Mapping in Paradise
- Hydrographic Data Delivery and Charting for the Future
Browse through all the Hydro International issues & read the articles you like, free of charge. Hydrographic articles with information about all the major topics in the hydrographic business: surveys, electronic charting, sensor technology, oceanography, ROVs, USVs, AUVs and more! The archive goes back to 2013 and includes all the issues Hydro International published: Unmanned System Specials, Spanish issues, the business guides and of course the regular issues.
Find more information on www.geo-matching.com!