The July-August issue of Hydro International highlights a wide variety of topics within the hydrographic industry, ranging from High Density Bathymetry ENCs to how communication and remote control solutions can transform survey operations.
In this issue:
- Streaming Data Processed Live to the World Wide Web
- New Challenges for Digital Chart Production
- Mapping the Seafloor with Remote Sensing and Satellite Imagery
- Optimising Workflows on the Maritime Information Highway
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles Monitoring Lava Flow
- Rethinking the Traditional Model to Offshore Operation
Browse through all the Hydro International issues & read the articles you like, free of charge. Hydrographic articles with information about all the major topics in the hydrographic business: surveys, electronic charting, sensor technology, oceanography, ROVs, USVs, AUVs and more! The archive goes back to 2013 and includes all the issues Hydro International published: Unmanned System Specials, Spanish issues, the business guides and of course the regular issues.
Find more information on www.geo-matching.com!