Contributing to Hydro International
Hydro International offers professionals the opportunity to contribute to any forthcoming issue in a practical and informative way, taking the editorial theme into account.
Before sending in an article, please ensure that it complies with our guidelines for authors (download PDF).
In short, these are
- Maximum size 1,500 words
- Please send us (at least) 3-5 high resolution images as separate files (when they are exceeding a total of 5MB, please use a file transfer service like http://geomares.wetransfer.com)
- Captions – a short sentence, more explanation should be found in the main copy with a reference to the figures.
- No marketing lingo
- No mathematical formulas
- Please include a short bio of the (up to 3) main author(s)
- Please include portrait images of the (up to 3) main author(s)
- All material should be submitted in as complete as possible, and by email, text separate from illustrations - which means that illustrations should be added as the original files.
Contributions and any further queries may be directed Cees van Dijk, content manager.
We assign papers to an issue once they are received, reviewed and approved for publication. In general this will be happening in order of approval. If you aim to publish in a particular issue, please allow more time (two months before the deadline) and let us know your intentions so we can coordinate the planning of your paper.
All articles for publication are subject to review by our publishing director, Durk Haarsma. After acceptance articles will be edited and checked for English language style and grammar. All material submitted to the publisher Geomares Publishing and relating to Hydro International will be treated as unconditionally assigned for publication under copyright, subject to the editor's unrestricted right to edit and offer editorial comment.
|Issue||Articles||Ad Orders||Ad Material||News||Publication|
Nov-Dec & Business Guide
In the January/February issue, a preview on Oceanology International 2020 (17- 19 March) will be published.
Hydro International welcomes press releases from the industry. Contributions and any further queries may be directed to Cees van Dijk, content manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The weekly Hydro International e-newsletter provides news from all over the globe, links to online articles on our website, and more. The newsletter is sent to Hydro international magazine subscribers and many additional professionals. Subscription to the e-newsletter is free, apply through the website. Subscribe.
If you like to contribute to our Hydro International blog as a guest blogger, please contact Cees van Dijk, content manager.