International Conference on Synthetic Aperture Sonar and Synthetic Aperture Radar - 26/07/2006
Acoustics Group of the Institute of Acoustics, in association with the Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society of the IEEE, is organising an International Conference on Synthetic Aperture Sonar and Synthetic Aperture Radar. The conference will be held from 11-12 September 2006, at Villa Marigola in Lerici, Italy.
The purpose of this conference is to provide a forum to compare work on systems, processing techniques and examples of results, with the intention of stimulating new ideas in both domains. Particular themes of the conference include, but are not restricted to:
- synthetic aperture from autonomous vehicles (AUVs and UAVs)
- processing algorithms
- non-cooperative Target Recognition; Computer-Aided Detection/Computer-Aided Classification
- interferometry and differential interferometry
- low frequency and UWB synthetic aperture
- space-Time Adaptive Processing
- bistatic SAR and SAS
- passive SAS
- satellite SAR techniques
- spotlight and squint mode
- motion compensation and autofocus.
For further information or to register please visit the website or contact Linda Canty at the Institute of Acoustics on telephone +44 (0)1727 848195 or email: Linda.email@example.com.