Wireless Subsea Asset Integrity Monitoring and Subsea Automation Demo - 21/01/2016
ROVOP and WFS Technologies will hold a demonstration of ROV-deployed Seatooth wirelessly enabled products at ROVOP’s Aberdeen, UK, headquarters on 28 January 2016 from 11:30 - 14:00 to introduce the latest cost-saving solutions. Two demonstrations will take place – the first at 12:00 and the second at 13:00. Product specialists will be available to answer. A light lunch will be available.
Each of the Seatooth PipeLogger systems demonstrated are integrated with Seatooth Ensure, WFS’s proprietary battery management system technology, which enables the battery life of deployed subsea assets to be extended to up to 15 years.
- Seatooth WiPS: Wireless integrated pressure sensor/data logger to reduce the cost of pipeline pre-commissioning
- Seatooth PipeLogger TI: wireless temperature sensor/logger designed for retrofit to thermally insulated pipelines for process and asset integrity monitoring avoiding the cost of hot taps
- Seatooth PipeLogger UT: wireless Ultrasonic Thickness gauge/data logger for long term monitoring of pipes and manifolds
- Seatooth NDT Network: retrofit wireless sensor network for long term monitoring of structure integrity and corrosion
- Seatooth Video: wireless camera for complex IRM
- Seatooth PIG: wireless through-metal communications and location solution for PIGs
The installation of the Seatooth wirelessly enabled product will be demonstrated using ROVOP’s light work class ROV and industry-leading test tank facilities. As an industry advocate for cost-saving initiatives via ROV services, ROVOP supports WFS’s technologically innovative methods to drive costs down.
Booking a place can be arranged by emailing Nicol Paton at ROVOP.
Last updated: 23/02/2019